Fits 12.5cm+ pots
About Archie - Aloe Vera
You won't find a much better houseplant than Archie the Aloe Vera. Strikingly beautiful with his fleshy green leaves and serrated edges - Archie is much much more than just a soothing ingredient for your face wash...
This perfect house plant will leave any guests amazed at its beauty. He'll also ease any plant care burden, as it doesn't get much easier than this spiky friend.
Archie also works as a home air pollutant filter. Toxic gases from around the home are absorbed and broken down. Cleaner air and more oxygen mean healthier and happy individuals with greater productivity and less stress!
Face it, we all want to be that cool plant parent and Archie sitting on your shelf will go a long way in achieving that dream.
Plant Info Guide
- Size: Archie can range in sizes from 25-35cm.
- Water: Prefers nice and dry conditions, so leave until the soil is almost totally dry and then water whilst avoiding excess standing water.
- Light: Lots of bright light would be perfect for Archie.
- Temperature: Normal room temperatures between 16°C to 24°C are perfectly fine for Archie.
- Humidity: Normal dry household conditions work great.
- Toxicity: Toxic if ingested.