Fits 12.5cm+ pots
About Bobby - Birds-nest Fern
When it comes to tropical houseplants, it doesn't get much better than Bobby the Birds-nest Fern. A brilliant addition for many reasons, but non more important than the fact it's known as non-toxic for our animal friends.
The fairly new variety of houseplants consists of wonderful, long, wavy leaves with rippling edges that truly stand out in a crowd.
Bobby the Birds-nest Fern also works as a home air pollutant filter. Toxic gases from around the home are absorbed and broken down. Cleaner air and more oxygen mean healthier and happy individuals with greater productivity and less stress!
Even if you haven't got a furry friend in your life, be sure to expand your collection with this exciting green fella.
Plant Info Guide
- Size: Bobby can range in sizes from 25-30cm.
- Water: Keep soil nice and moist with lots of watering especially in warm conditions. Be careful not to water the centre of the plant as this can lead to root rot.
- Light: Avoiding direct sunlight, a nice amount of bright light would be lovely for Bobby. However, shade can be tolerated.
- Temperature: Cooler room temperatures between 16°C to 21°C are best for Bobby.
- Humidity: Avoid dry conditions, so best to give a regular misting. An excellent plant for the bathroom.
- Toxicity: Safe for pets and children.