Ceropegia woodii, Hearts entangled, Sweetheart vine
Fits 10.5cm+ pots
About Cecilia - String of Hearts
As the name suggests, Cecilia the String of Hearts is a plant that possesses many heart-shaped leaves trailing from long, dangling stems.
A native of Southern Africa, Cecilia usually thrives in the outdoor life but is much suited for the UK indoor climate. A wonderful plant for trailing, Cecilia can grow up to some mighty lengths. Pop her on a high shelf and see how far she can grow downwards.
Cecilia also works as a home air pollutant filter. Toxic gases from around the home are absorbed and broken down. Cleaner air and more oxygen mean healthier and happy individuals with greater productivity and less stress!
Easy to look after and pretty to look at - Cecilia the String of Hearts deserves to join your plant family today!
Plant Info Guide
- Size: Cecilia can range in sizes from 35-45cm, and comes in either the 8cm grow pot or larger hanging pot.
- Water: Try and keep the soil slightly damp at all times whilst avoiding over-watering.
- Light: Enjoys bright light including some early or evening direct light.
- Temperature: Normal room temperatures between 18°C to 24°C are perfectly fine for Cecilia.
- Humidity: A normal household dryness will be fine for Cecilia, but will also enjoy a raised humidity if possible.
- Toxicity: Not known to be toxic for pets.