Epipremnum aureum, Ceylon creeper, Golden Pothos
Fits 12.5cm+ pots
About Daisy - Devils Ivy
A favourite in the house plant world for many reasons, Daisy the Devils Ivy will love virtually all conditions in your space.
Incredibly adaptable, Daisy works brilliantly as a hanging or trailing plant, easily trained up a wall due to her fast-growing nature. She's also incredibly simple to care for which makes her a real fan favourite as she can basically be left to do her own thing, whilst also achieving gorgeous results.
Daisy also works as a home air pollutant filter. Toxic gases from around the home are absorbed and broken down. Cleaner air and more oxygen mean healthier and happy individuals with greater productivity and less stress!
This is an ideal house plant for any beginner plant parents and also one which will not look out of place in a seasoned home jungle.
Plant Info Guide
- Size: Daisy can range in sizes from 15-20cm.
- Water: Really simple to water. Check soil and water when the top two inches are dry.
- Light: A good plant for shady spots - happy with most light conditions but will grow faster in brighter positions.
- Temperature: Normal room temperatures between 16°C to 24°C are perfectly fine for Daisy.
- Humidity: A normal household dryness will keep Daisy happy, but feel free to mist occasionally to keep her leaves healthy.
- Toxicity: Toxic for pets and humans if ingested.