Philodendron scandens, Sweetheart plant
Fits 13cm+ pots
About Phillip - Philodendron Scandens
Phillip the Philodendron Scandens is also known as the Sweetheart Plant because of the leaves' resemblance to hearts. Although, we think it's because it's hard not to love them.
Phillip is a wonderful vining plant, which means its beautiful heart-shaped leaves can grow to great lengths, cascading out of the pot or trailing from a hanging basket.
Phillip also works as a home air pollutant filter. Toxic gases from around the home are absorbed and broken down. Cleaner air and more oxygen mean healthier and happy individuals with greater productivity and less stress!
Give a little love with this perfect romantic gift idea or treat yourself to some self-love with the marvelous indoor plant that is Phillip the Philodendron Scandens.
Plant Info Guide
- Size: Phillip can range in sizes from 20-35cm, and comes in either the 12cm grow pot or larger hanging pot.
- Water: Try and keep the soil damp at all times with regular watering, avoiding over-watering.
- Light: A good plant for shady spots - enjoys an average amount of light but not direct sunlight.
- Temperature: Normal room temperatures between 16°C to 24°C are perfectly fine for Phillip.
- Humidity: A normal household dryness will keep Phillip happy, but feel free to mist occasionally to keep his leaves healthy.
- Toxicity: Toxic for pets and humans if ingested.