Beaucarnea recurvata, Elephant’s Foot
Fits 12cm+ pots
About Pip - Ponytail Palm
A real room filler, Pip the Ponytail Palm is a wonderfully simple plant that will look fantastic on any table or stand.
Unlike her name suggests, Pip is actually part of the succulent family and is just as easy to care for as her succulent relatives.
Pip also works as a home air pollutant filter. Toxic gases from around the home are absorbed and broken down. Cleaner air and more oxygen mean healthier and happy individuals with greater productivity and less stress!
An easy-to-look-after plant with plenty of foliage to give, add this to your home or office, and you won't be disappointed.
Plant Info Guide
- Size: Pip can range in sizes from 45-55cm.
- Water: Although water is stored in the base of Pip, it's best to water well on a regular basis.
- Light: Likes to grow in bright, indirect sunlight but can cope with some shade.
- Temperature: Normal room temperatures of between 16°C to 24°C work ok for Pip but she prefers a slightly cooler climate if possible.
- Humidity: Give his leaves the moisture they deserve with a light mist spray occasionally.
- Toxicity: Non-toxic for pets.