Scindapsus Pictus, Silk Pothos
Fits 12.5cm+ pots
About Polly - Satin Pothos
A true legend of the trailing plant community, Polly the Satin Pothos will dangle just brilliantly in your home. Despite its origins coming from the wild in countries such as Thailand and the Philippines, Polly copes incredibly well in the rather different climate of the UK.
Silver speckled, heart-shaped, dark green leaves that just love to spread out are what makes the brilliant Polly such a stand-out favourite for houseplant lovers.
Add Polly to your collection and let it all just hang out.
Plant Info Guide
- Size: Polly can range in sizes from 20-40cm, and comes in either the 12cm grow pot or larger hanging pot.
- Water: Water when the soil gets dry by checking the top two inches of soil. Rather tolerant to droughts.
- Light: Moderate light levels will be great for Polly, however can manage in low light.
- Temperature: Normal room temperatures between 16°C to 24°C are best for Polly.
- Humidity: Give her leaves the moisture she deserves with a light mister spray every few days.
- Toxicity: Toxic if ingested.