Variegated Rubber plant, Ficus robusta
Fits 12.5cm+ pots
About Rosie - Rubber Plant
We're a big fan of Rosie the Rubber Plant, little sister to the just as wonderful Roberta the Rubber Plant. Loved for her thick, rubbery, variegated light and dark green leaves which thrive on lots of fabulous light.
Her lush foilage really provides a majestic tropical feel to your spaces. Keep her looking great with regular misting and she'll reward you with her beautiful glossy leaves.
Rosie also works as a home air pollutant filter. Toxic gases from around the home are absorbed and broken down. Cleaner air and more oxygen mean healthier and happy individuals with greater productivity and less stress!
More of a dark green leaf fan? Check out Rosie's gorgeous sister Roberta.
Plant Info Guide
- Size: Rosie can range in sizes from 35-40cm.
- Water: Water when the soil gets dry by checking the top two inches of soil. Overwatering will cause leaves to droop.
- Light: Avoiding direct sunlight, a nice amount of bright light would be lovely for Rosie. However, low indirect light can be tolerated perfectly fine.
- Temperature: Normal room temperatures between 16°C to 24°C are best for Rosie.
- Humidity: Give her leaves the moisture she deserves with a light mister spray every few days.
- Toxicity: Toxic if ingested.